[Rpcemu] Problems getting hostfs runing on rpcemu for linux

Gillian Seed mrseed at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 12:07:13 BST 2008

Hello everybody,

I successfully compiled the latest rpcemu sources on my debian linux
and the program works fine but I have problems getting HostFS running.
I created a dir poduleroms in the rpcemu directory and put in the
hostfs modules (hostfs, hostfsfiler) of Virtual RPC but no success. I
get an abort on instruction fetch at some address at the booting
process, if I use the HostFS modules of Red Squirrel I get the same
result.

Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

MrSeed