[Rpcemu] Starting from scratch

mrseed mrseed at gmaiil.com
Sat Aug 30 10:55:02 BST 2008

Ned Abell wrote:
> Hi All,
> Ive got Ubuntu 8.04 and have installed allegro, then installed
> RPCEmu from the svn source.
>
> I get the RISC OS 4.02 splash screen and Im ready to get the
> discs installed.
>
> I cant seem to get the boot formatted hd4.hdf image to be
> found so I would appreciate help on where it goes etc.
> My installation is in /home/ned/RPCEmu/trunk/

Hello Ned,

That's true because the image is empty. Get the hard disc image from the
RPCEmu site (not riscos.info) and unpack it.as hd4.hdf in the same
directory as the rpcemu executable and also create an empty directory
called 'hostfs'

RPCEmu HD-image:
http://b-em.bbcmicro.com/arculator/hdboot.zip

Good luck,