[Rpcemu] [Fwd: Re: HostFS and multiple discs]

Gillian Seed mrseed at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 15:18:11 EST 2008

Hello James,

Here is my version of the HostFS module. It's now 32/26 bit neutral
and I added your changes to it. It's not finished because I have to
add the code to boot from different drives. The error handling is
better now but it can be improved more. I'll try to get the source
from RedSquirrel HostFS to get some ideas to improve the module. I
also renamed the module to RPCEmuHostFS because it will become more
different the ArcEmu one.

I found some bugs too. When a disc is readonly it's still possible to
rename things and if you try to delete some thing you won't get any
error.

Dick.