[Rpcemu] RPCEmu Spoon Edition

Tom Walker tommowalker at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 30 13:09:26 EST 2008

> RPCEmu Spoon Edition

Few comments :

- 'Spoon' edition?
- Maybe include some documentation with the binary releases? Also maybe make the exe names more descriptive (rpcemu.exe and rpcemud.exe - used to be rpcemu interpreter.exe and rpcemu recompiler.exe on 0.7).
- Is there any real need to open a console window? 0.7 didn't do that.

Also - as you've obviously looked at the source more recently than I did - did you happen to notice what version of the FPA code is up? I did 'fix' it at some point (still errors, but no more exceptions any more) - do you know if that's the version that's in SVN?

Tom