[Rpcemu] RPCEmu Spoon Edition

Peter Howkins peter.howkins at marutan.net
Wed Dec 31 13:30:49 EST 2008

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 11:36:26AM +0000, David Pitt wrote:
> I did have to use OS4.04, OS4.39 failed to start. I should have made a note
> of the error but I can return to that if necessary.

I'll have a look into this.

> There is just one minor item and that is that the \ and # keys are
> transposed using a UK keyboard. That subject came up on a previous thread.
> They are correct in the Linux build.

This appears to have been caused by an allegro bug, those two keys are
returned the oposite way around on Windows allegro and Linux allegro even
on the same machine. At some point when they were fixed to work on Linux
it broke the Windows build. I've added in some quick platform detection
to make it behave correctly on both now.

Peter

--
Peter Howkins
peter.howkins at marutan.net