[Rpcemu] feature suggestion

jesshampshire at googlemail.com jesshampshire at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 23 10:48:38 GMT 2008

In message <89d65f654f.tduell at iinet.net.au>
          Terry Duell <tduell at iinet.net.au> wrote:

> In message 22 Jan
>  jesshampshire at googlemail.com  wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> It occurred to me that it should be possible to make a risc os task
>> window appear on the host instead of the emulator screen.
>>
>> If this were a relatively simple thing to implement, would it be a
>> sensible feature request?
>
> My humble opinion is that having a fully functional RPC, with good
> performance, on Linux is all that is all that I would ever want.

I'm thinking in terms of if you have an emulated screen of say 1024 x
768 on a much larger screen, passing task windows on to the host would
be a way of getting more screen area used.

--
Jess Hampshire
mailto:jess at itworkshop-nexus.net     http://jess.itworkshop-nexus.net

Plain text emails with interleaved, trimmed replies please. (RFC 1855)