[Rpcemu] Linux Networking

Devnull devnull at rahab.org.uk
Sat Jan 26 18:49:14 GMT 2008

On Fri, 2008-01-25 at 19:35 +0000, Alex Waugh wrote:

> Sounds like everything is setup correctly. What does *podules show? If
> you create a dummy podule rom by copying an empty file into the
> poduleroms directory does it improve things?

Thanks Alex, the empty poduleroms file worked for me.  Perhaps somebody
could add that to the readme.txt file.

I have noticed that I have to run Boot:Resources.!Internet to actually
get the IP address set.  I don't know why it doesn't get initialised
automatically, perhaps there is some badness in my boot application.

James