[Rpcemu] Filename problems

Tom Walker tommowalker at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 4 19:10:30 BST 2008

Hi

HostFS and long file names don't seem to get on for some reason. I've tried to track down the problem, and it seems it may be with RISC OS - all the path names it passes are like you find - they will stop at any space. Maybe there's something HostFS needs to do with RISC OS to fix these problems?

In the mean time, I'd recommend compressing everything you copy with ArcFS or something similar, then decompressing from HostFS to the RPCemu hard disc. This should work around any problems.

Tom