[Rpcemu] Clock on RPCemu

Steffen Huber steffen at huber-net.de
Fri Jun 13 12:51:58 BST 2008

Theo Markettos wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 11:43:11AM +0200, Steffen Huber wrote:
> > So RPCemu should - if it detects a "restart from hibernate" (don't even
> > know if this is easily possible...) - probably sync the PC clock with the
> > RISC OS clock again. Then, everything should work fine.
>
> In RISC OS there's the RTCAdjust module which will try to keep the
> soft-copy in line with the hardware copy.

Ah, I forgot about RTCAdjust, I now remember lengthy discussion on the
IYONIX list.

I just looked it up in the RO module database, and it seems like it
was already supplied in RO 3.10 - I wonder how frequently it kicked
into action back then, because I am sure that it hasn't helped when
I faced my "timers running too fast because of overclocking" problem.

Steffen