[Rpcemu] network-linux.c compilation failure

Terry Duell tduell at iinet.net.au
Sat May 17 00:48:19 BST 2008

In message 17 May
 "Andrew Flegg" <andrew at bleb.org>  wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Following on from the other addpodule() compilation failures, I'm
> getting one on the svn trunk HEAD in network-linux.c. I haven't tried
> to use the networking code, so I don't know if the attached patch
> breaks it, but at least it gets it compiling on my Ubuntu Hardy x86_64
> box.

I had similar troubles and added another NULL. Although I haven't been using
RPCemu a lot since that build, it has been working OK.
I should have reported that but as no one else seemed to be having
addpodule() compilation troubles with the rev 127-128 code I wondered if it
something peculiar to my system.
Are you aware of much/any development on RPCemu for Linux?

Regards,
Terry Duell