[Rpcemu] Announcement about development

Gillian Seed mrseed at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 15:34:25 EST 2008

Hello RPCEmu users,

For anybody who didn't already know. My name is Dick Tanis and I would
like to announce that since a few weeks I was granted to take over the
development of the RPCEmu project from Tom Walker. My role in the
project is to maintain to code and co-ordinate with the people who are
doing the hard stuff like programming. At the moment my team consists
of two programmers and their names are:
Kees Grinwis
Simon Voortman

Our first objective is to get acquainted with the source code and get
the emulator issues/problems/bugs identified. At the moment we are
only going to develop the Linux version of RPCEmu because we don't
have time/tools to test the code on other platforms and because their
are other good solutions of emulating a Risc PC on a Windows or MAC
PC.

If anybody wants to help us with the development of RPCEmu then you're
very welcome. Just contact me at above address . If you find some
issues/bugs in the emulator then post them here at the RPCEmu mailing
list. I will try to identify them and put them on the issue list
(http://www.riscos.info/index.php/RPCEmu_issues) at riscos.info.

And of course I would like to thank Tom for his hard work to create
this emulator.