[Rpcemu] Announcement about development

jan rinze janrinze at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 07:54:27 EST 2008

Hi Dick,

my name is Jan Rinze Peterzon and I have been involved with the RPCemu code
from a very early stage.
Up until the dynamic recompiler had entered the stage the code was quite
understandable. The introduction of the recompiler has been a tremendous one
man feat that is really hard to understand.
If you want a maintainable code base then the recompiler needs to be
rewritten using macros and more understandable code. This seems like an
'almost' impossible task but it really needs to be done.
Not sure if others share this view, hopefully there are sufficient
developers out there that can and do understand the code.

best wishes,

Jan Rinze.