[Rpcemu] (no subject)

Tom Walker tommowalker at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 24 17:47:14 BST 2008

Hello everyone

Just so as everyone is aware, I am no longer working on RPCemu. It has fulfilled its original goals (as a Windows-based bit of nostalgia), and I have absolutely no interest in what some other people are trying to turn it into (a Linux-based open source saviour of RISC OS - mainly using an proposed open-source RISC OS 5 ROM image that will never arrive).

I would like to say that this is a sad decision, but it isn't really - it's a major weight off my shoulders. Over the last year it's become a source of depression for me; various posts on the csa newsgroups haven't really helped.

Thanks to everyone for their support.

Tom