[Rpcemu] Mac OS X

David R Lane D_Lane at Lakeview.demon.co.uk
Sun Apr 5 18:04:02 EDT 2009

Hi all emus,

I have just had a go at running RO4.02 on Mac OS Version 10.5.6
running on an Apple Power PC G4. This is of September 2001 vintage
and, presumably, has a non-Intel processor.

I got to the usual desktop, but all the text was unreadable. So
not much fun. :-((

I tried various settings:
The default one of ARM610 with the default RAM,
ARM710 with the 128MB RAM,
SA110 with the 128MB RAM and
SA110 with the 256MB RAM.

The results were the same: Unreadable text and distorted screen
'objects'; and attempting to open HostFS caused RPCemu to crash
out (drunk, presumably).

Oh, and I used LLVM-GCC version, i.e. the smaller package.

Cheers,
Dave Lane

--
A true sign ..... of a recycled signature!