[Rpcemu] Mac OS X

Timothy Coltman timothy.coltman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 14:38:41 EDT 2009

2009/4/6 Theo Markettos <rpcemu at markettos.org.uk>:
> Did you/are you able to take a screenshot?  The fact that it's booting and
> getting as far as the desktop means about 99% of the emulator is working.
> The screenshot might help in tracking down the 1%.

This is what I get:

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/3592/rpcemuweird.jpg

Keyboard doesn't work properly either - if I press a key, a random
character comes up and repeats ad nauseam.

I was poking around in SVN a few days ago, and noticed a PPC Mac port
branch in there - presumably this is Jon Welch's version.  Could that
be used to see what's changed between now and then?

Cheers
Tim