[Rpcemu] Mac OS X

Theo Markettos rpcemu at markettos.org.uk
Wed Apr 8 06:59:52 EDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 07, 2009 at 07:38:41PM +0100, Timothy Coltman wrote:
> This is what I get:
> http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/3592/rpcemuweird.jpg
> Keyboard doesn't work properly either - if I press a key, a random
> character comes up and repeats ad nauseam.

How odd.  What RISC OS video mode are you in?  It looks like blocks of maybe
4 pixels are flipped left-to-right.

Might it be a big/little endianness problem?  If PPC is big endian and Intel
is little endian, that would explain why the same code doesn't work on PPC.
If it's an 8bpp mode it would explain the wierd video.  But I'm surprised
everything else has worked so far.  I don't quite know how it would affect
keystrokes though.