[Rpcemu] Mac OS X

Timothy Coltman timothy.coltman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 13:28:44 EDT 2009

That's without a hard drive, so whatever the default mode is (mode
28?).  PPC is big endian (unlike Intel), but there are bits in the
code that do different things depending on the endian-ness.  The
various #defines are being set correctly, but the display persists in
getting messed up.  The code in romload.c (towards the bottom) does do
something to the ROM if it's running on a big-endian system, though I
have no idea what.