[Rpcemu] RPCEmu Spoon Edition 0.8.3
rpcemu.howkins at marutan.net
Wed Apr 15 09:15:36 PDT 2009
A new version of RPCEmu Spoon edition is available, 0.8.3
- Faster 64-bit DynaRec code by Tom Walker
* All Platforms
- Several ARM decode and execution bugs fixed, leading to...
- Can boot Pace RISC OS 4 and experimental support for
RISC OS 6 Preview 3 (but see Known Issues below)
- Fixed screen corruption when using interpreter and StrongARM with
RISC OS 4
- Increasing memory size using GUI no longer crashes RPCEmu
- Small performance increase to DynaRec 32-bit due to refactoring
- Continuing source code tidying
- RISC OS 6 Preview 3 will only boot with Interpreter if processor type
- RISC OS 6 Preview 3 will not yet boot with 64-bit DynaRec
Could other users let us know of any further versions of RISC OS 6 that
work or don't work with 0.8.3?
Note: Using the windows install to upgrade from
previous versions may overwrite your cmos.ram
and rpc.cfg files.
peter.howkins at marutan.net
More information about the Rpcemu