[Rpcemu] RPCEmu Spoon Edition 0.8.3

Tom Walker tommowalker at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 15 10:01:55 PDT 2009

>   - Several ARM decode and execution bugs fixed, leading to...

Might I ask which bugs have been fixed? The main ARM emulation is used in another emulator (two if you include Arculator as well, though that's technically an older branch) so it would be helpful to know.

I know one of the aborts (can't remember which one) was broken, fixing that makes ROS 6 abort instead of just hanging.

Tried ROS 6.14, got

- ARM610 - slightly corrupt cogwheel logo on boot menu, aborts out when any menu item is selected. All text is missing from menu.
- ARM7500 - aborts when any menu item is selected. All text is missing from menu.
- ARM710 - aborts before reaching menu.
- StrongARM - BOOTUP FAILURE. All text is missing from menu.
- StrongARM dynarec - same as StrongARM interpreter.

Tom