[Rpcemu] RPCEmu Spoon Edition 0.8.3

Terry Duell tduell at iinet.net.au
Wed Apr 15 22:47:00 PDT 2009

Hello All,

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 02:15:36 +1000, Peter Howkins
<rpcemu.howkins at marutan.net> wrote:

> A new version of RPCEmu Spoon edition is available, 0.8.3
>
> http://www.marutan.net/rpcemuspoon/
>
> * Linux
>
>   - Faster 64-bit DynaRec code by Tom Walker

I have just built 0.8.3 on Fedora 9 x86_64 with dynarec enabled and using
ROS 4.39 rom images, and it built without any trouble and starts up
OK...there was a 'beep' or two but I'm not yet sure what they are all
about.
I should add that I simply copied my hostfs, cmos.ram and hd4.hdf from
0.8.2.

Not a lot of testing as yet, so these are initial impressions. It does
seem to run quite quickly.

One basic problem that I had previously reported, still exists, and that
is that the case of keys pressed is reversed...i.e. lowercase appear as
uppercase and wickywerka. This is with a US-English keyboard.

Regards,
Terry Duell