[Rpcemu] RPCEmu Spoon Edition 0.8.3

Terry Duell tduell at iinet.net.au
Wed Apr 15 22:57:32 PDT 2009

Hello All,
Sorry to be replying to my own post, but I neglected an important piece of
information.

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 15:47:00 +1000, Terry Duell <tduell at iinet.net.au>
wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 02:15:36 +1000, Peter Howkins
> <rpcemu.howkins at marutan.net> wrote:
>
>> A new version of RPCEmu Spoon edition is available, 0.8.3
>>
>> http://www.marutan.net/rpcemuspoon/
>>
>> * Linux
>>
>>   - Faster 64-bit DynaRec code by Tom Walker
>
> I have just built 0.8.3 on Fedora 9 x86_64 with dynarec enabled and
[snip]
> One basic problem that I had previously reported, still exists, and that
> is that the case of keys pressed is reversed...i.e. lowercase appear as
> uppercase and wickywerka. This is with a US-English keyboard.

I should have added that I have only had this case-reversal problem with
the Spoon Edition. All of the RPCemu SVN versions that I have built on the
same (or essentially the same) hardware have been OK in this respect
(currently SVN 160).

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Terry Duell