[Rpcemu] Setting the date and Time

Paul Stewart paulstewart at phawfaux.co.uk
Thu Apr 23 13:08:47 PDT 2009

In message <20090422220005.GB23328 at chiark.greenend.org.uk>
          Theo Markettos <rpcemu at markettos.org.uk> wrote:

> Are you trying to adjust the RPCEmu clock because it has drifted away from
> the host clock (ie the correct time)?  In which case, I suggest using the
> SyncClock module.  It's written by David Ruck and is supplied with
> VirtualAcorn.  It regularly reads the hardware clock and updates the RISC OS
> soft copy - I haven't actually tried it on RPCEmu yet, but it should work
> just the same as on VA.

Thanks for the reply Theo.  Have now solved the problem.  Was caused
by timezone being set incorrectly within Puppy.

Regards
--
Paul Stewart -  Far Bletchley, Milton Keynes, England.
(msn:paulstewart at phawfaux.co.uk)

RISC OS Wakefield '09 show.  Saturday Apil 25th.  Be there and be
seen!
http://www.wakefieldshow.org.uk/