[Rpcemu] Problems booting from hostfs

Matthew Howkins rpcemu-list at howkins.me.uk
Wed Apr 7 11:41:38 PDT 2010

> RPCEmu HostFS: 0.05 (14 mar 2010) as provided from the download

This is not the latest version - you need 0.06 (18 Mar 2010). You will
need to copy this version from the riscos-progs/HostFS directory into
the poduleroms directory.

> The !boot seems to finish but does not complete all scripts.

How do you perceive this?

> Thought: Maybe the order in which files are returned has changed and now I
> run into a script failure which prevent to complete the boot and because of

<snip>

What is the script failure?

> So my questions are:
> 1 has the order changed?
> 2 do you know how I can detect that the boot is not finished correctly?

The order should not matter because RISC OS will search/sort as
necessary. The order has not changed with the recent changes anyway.

How are you compiling RPCEmu? - what tools/scripts etc.?

Matthew