[Rpcemu] Problems compiling 0.8.8 and mouse issue

P.J.G. Long pjgl2 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Dec 16 05:02:43 PST 2010

On Dec 15 2010, Matthew Howkins wrote:

Dear Matthew,

    Thanks for this, I have now forced the 4.2.2 versions in and rpcemu,
now compiles. It may be just me, but it feels significantly quicker, great!

   However, I still have the problem with ProCAD not being able to select
individual objects. I have now tested it on the old .7 system and the new
.8.8 both Linux and Windows flavour. Any thoughts very welcome

  Regards

    Peter

--
Peter J G Long PhD
Senior Design Engineer

Cambridge University Engineering Department
Trumpington Street
Cambridge CB2 1PZ

Tel 44 -(0) 1223 -332779
Fax 44 -(0) 1223 -332741