[Rpcemu] Problems compiling 0.8.8 and mouse issue

P.J.G. Long pjgl2 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Dec 16 09:29:15 PST 2010

On Dec 16 2010, P.J.G. Long wrote:

Dear Matthew, further to my last email I have down loaded the latest demo
version of ProCAD from

 http://www.dsnell.zynet.co.uk/CADdemo.html

  and this exhibits the same fault. e.g. if you draw say a single line.
Then with it unselected try and select it again with a single click over
the item, it is not selectable in RPCemu, but works fine on A5000, RPC.
ProCAD is quite fast and i wonder if the selection routine is different to
normal systems. However, selecting with dragging a square works fine.

  I will continue to investigate, but any thoughts welcome

   Regards

    Peter

--
Peter J G Long PhD
Senior Design Engineer

Cambridge University Engineering Department
Trumpington Street
Cambridge CB2 1PZ

Tel 44 -(0) 1223 -332779
Fax 44 -(0) 1223 -332741