[Rpcemu] RPCEmu (sort of) at the Vintage Computer Festival 19-20 June 2010

Peter Howkins rpcemu.howkins at marutan.net
Sat Jun 12 08:36:25 PDT 2010

Next weekend is the Vintage Computer Festival [1] [2], hosted by the
National Museum of Computing [3] at Bletchley Park, Milton Keynes, UK.
Both Tom Walker and I will be there over the two days on the Retro
Software and ROUGOL (RISC OS Users Group Of London) stands in the 'Acorn
World' section.

If you can make it, come and visit us and say hi, and I'm sure we can
sneak in a couple of RPCEmu machines for people to play with :)

Peter

[1] http://www.tnmoc.org/36/section.aspx/140
[2] http://www.tnmoc.org/vcf-gb.aspx
[3] http://www.tnmoc.org/