[Rpcemu] A pleasant blue window...

Peter Howkins rpcemu.howkins at marutan.net
Tue Mar 16 13:15:11 PDT 2010

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 07:56:47PM +0000, David wrote:

> It then opened up a blue window with  "MIPS:292.8. AVG:30..." (the MIPS
> fluctuating).
>
> My RO version is 3.70; the rpc.cfg is:
>
> cpu_type = ARM710

Just checked the result our autotester, the blue screen is a known result
of risc os 3.70, whilst running the recompiler version (dynarec) with
ATM610 or ARM710 processors.

Here are a couple of workarounds.

a) Change the cpu_type from 'ARM710' to 'SA110'
b) Run the interpretted version

Hope this helps.

By the way, blank formatted hard drive images are available for download
off the website, if you run into trouble creating them with HForm again.

{eter

--
Peter Howkins
peter.howkins at marutan.net