[Rpcemu] A pleasant blue window...

David david at ukpoets.net
Tue Mar 16 15:13:03 PDT 2010

In article <20100316215554.GA19276 at spod.org>, Peter Howkins
<rpcemu.howkins at marutan.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 09:44:47PM +0000, David wrote:
> >
> > Meanwhile, I've been given RO 4.02 and got much further with that.
> >
> > Next problem is when I tried to change from HostFS to EmuFS,
> > following the instructions. I got:

> You cannot use emufs from riscos.info svn with RPCEmu spoon edition,
> it doesn't work (as you've notied). Use the hostfs modules from the
> 0.8.6 source archive and it will work.

It did for a start; now it doesn't! :-(( I think something must have
been changed by my silly attempts and now I can't get back to where I
was. A similar thing seems to have happened with the hard drive problem.

I think it's time to pack this attempt in and start from the beginning
again. With the advice you've given me, I might be able to get a bit
further, and maybe even get there eventually!

--

David - david atcost ukpoets fullstop net