[Rpcemu] A pleasant blue window...

Peter Howkins rpcemu.howkins at marutan.net
Fri Mar 19 04:04:56 PDT 2010

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 09:59:14AM +0000, David wrote:
> In article <20100318233403.GA12899 at spod.org>, Peter Howkins
> > OK, here's the next set of diagnostic questions :)
>
> > What distribution of linux are you running? Is it 32bit or 64bit
> > linux? What is the output of the command 'uname -a'?
>
> 32-bit Ubuntu 9.10
>
> Linux david-desktop 2.6.31-20-generic #58-Ubuntu SMP Fri Mar 12
> 05:23:09 UTC 2010 i686 GNU/Linux

Well I'm updating my 9.04 box to 9.10 to see if I can find any
similarities.

> > And finally, attempt to build an 'interpretted' version of the code,
> > and let me know if the aborts and lack of ctrl-end menu are still
> > there.
>

> >  >cd rpcemu-0.8.6/src
> >  >./configure
>
> "bash: ./configure: Permission denied"
>
> So I try using the << aclocal automake autoconf >> first which does
> work.

Did this also fail in the previous set of instructions, when I said do
this ... ?

- Compile (I notice you're running dynarec here, so I'll do similar)
 >cd rpcemu-0.8.6/src
 >./configure --enable-dynarec
 >make

> >  >make clean
> >  >make
>
> "abort on instruction fetch at &02193044"

Is this an error reported by RISC OS (inside the emulator window), or
by the emulator in the terminal window you use to run the program?

Peter

--
Peter Howkins
peter.howkins at marutan.net