[Rpcemu] 0.8.6 64bit dynarec glitch

Matthew Howkins rpcemu-list at howkins.me.uk
Sat Mar 20 16:47:12 PDT 2010

>> Can anybody reproduce this?
>
> Yes, I can reproduce this error.
>
> Be aware that Dynarec has more bugs than the Interpreter, and the
> 64-bit Dynarec seems to have more bugs than the 32-bit one.
>
> Although we have started work on tidying up and bug-fixing Dynarec
> there is a lot more to be done.
>
> I would recommend sticking with the Interpreter for now - hopefully
> you will find the performance is adequate.

Replying to myself...

I should have also said thanks for a good bug report - a reproducible
error is always useful for tracking down a bug.

I have thought of a way of identifying where the bug will be in the
code, so I'm hopeful I can come up with a fix sooner rather than
later.

For now my original advice of using the interpreter is probably still
the best idea.

Thanks

Matthew