[Rpcemu] A pleasant blue window...

Peter Howkins rpcemu.howkins at marutan.net
Sun Mar 21 12:26:38 PDT 2010

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 10:27:02PM +0000, David wrote:

> After much effort digging out my wife's unused RPC and a lot of floppy
> formatting, I've got another rom image.

I've now tested both yours and your wife's ROM images and can confirm they
fail in the way you describe on the windows version of RPCEmu. Given this
runs my own 'known good' version of RISC OS 3.70 without issue, your
problems have been tracked down to corrupt (in some way) ROM Images.

As such, visit this site,

http://rolf.yuss.org/~aaront/

download the 3.71 'known good' rom image, and follow the instructions
here,

http://www.riscos.info/pipermail/rpcemu/2010-March/000806.html

and see how far you get.

My personal advice is to delete the two 3.70 rom images you have, before
they lead you astray again.

Peter

--
Peter Howkins