[Rpcemu] Good rom-3.70, no startup errors BUT still no menu

David david at ukpoets.net
Sun Mar 21 12:59:47 PDT 2010

Following Ralph's brilliant bit of work, I've grabbed my rom after a
shift-poweron before any patching. The sha1sum matches that of Ralph's
good rom and so I put it into the last 0.8.6 emulation I did complete
with uniboot. Previously, this quit after starting up.

Now, it starts up with no errors and for the first time displays the
correct backdrop. However, the CD-ROM drive still reports drive empty
when there's a CD in and I still can't bring up the Ctrl-End menu.

--

David - david atcost ukpoets fullstop net