[Rpcemu] RPCEmu 0.8.8 quirks

Chris Wraight cdwraight at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 11 04:45:45 PDT 2010

Further to my last email, a couple of other oddities in RPCEmu:

- Mouse drags are pretty erratic. Trying to drag a scroll bar usually ends up
with the pointer getting 'stuck', and only releasing again when the mouse button
is released.

- Possibly relatedly, trying to take a snapshot of the screen in Paint hangs the
machine. After opening the Snapshot dialogue box and setting the options,
clicking OK will produce a modified pointer with a camera icon. The pointer will
move around fine, but no mouse-clicks are registered.

Using RPCEmu 0.8.8 on Mac OS X 10.6.4, running OS 5.17.

By the way, are reports like this useful? If there's a bug tracker around, I'd
be happy to use that instead. AFAICS these bugs haven't been reported before,
but trawling through past mailing list postings isn't a very reliable means of
checking.

Cheers,
Chris