[Rpcemu] Rpcemu Digest, Vol 49, Issue 2

Amaury Denoo votre.contact at orange.fr
Thu Jun 9 01:22:04 PDT 2011

Jan, Peter, Many thanks for your quick reply.

Well, it is just intended to use !Edit & !Draw like I did on my A410, not to play to 3D games...

If you or Rpcemu team could retrieve a binary image of Rpcemu for WinCE, it would be great for my daugther.

Because WinCE is very ugly for kids !

Have a good day to you all.

Regards

Amaury Denoo