[Rpcemu] Is there an idiot's guide?

Bob Latham bob at mightyoak.org.uk
Thu Mar 24 03:01:00 PDT 2011

Thanks again to everyone for all the help I've been getting.

I've had networking working and even ShareFS. I managed copy many files
using ShareFS I was most impressed. I did need to delete and reconnect the
bridge connection each time I reboot the XP PC but other than that, it
seemed to work.

Notice the past tense. This morning, the networking just refuses to work.
I've checked the firewall is off, reconnected the bridge, checked all of
the RO setting but no ping.

ifconfig -a  still shows the interface correctly. I've gone back and
checked all of the network setting in !boot and they are exactly as before
and as documented.

I still have a reversed shift key function, anyone seen this?

Full screen mode locks me into a flashing screen with power off being the
only way out.

Any advice appreciated.

Bob.

--