[Rpcemu] 'ofla' not found!

Tim Powys-Lybbe tim at powys.org
Wed Nov 2 15:28:18 PDT 2011

On 2 Nov at 14:36, Steve (ROOL) <srevill at riscosopen.org> wrote:

> On 02 Nov, Tim Powys-Lybbe <tim at powys.org> wrote:
> > Having one or two little problems with the elegant ROOL Emulator
> > stick purchased on Saturday last.
>
> Hi,
>
> Please ask questions about the ROOL USB stick on the ROOL forums, as
> per the ReadMe.

Welcome.txt to be precise.

> We promised not to spam the RPCemu lists with issues which could have
> resulted in the ROOL integration job rather than RPCemu bugs.

Sorry about that but I had had the temerity to read the RPCEmu User
Manual which says at the end:

  "If you have any questions or need help, there is a RPCEmu Mailing
  List,"

I'll be interested to see what the resolution to this problem is.
Meanwhile off to one of those ghastly forum thingies.

Tim Powys-Lybbe                                           tim at powys.org
             for a miscellany of bygones: http://powys.org/