[Rpcemu] Multiple HostFS "discs"?

Matthew Howkins rpcemu-list at howkins.me.uk
Thu Nov 3 13:02:51 PDT 2011

> I'm quite new to RPCEmu, but enjoying my experiences with it so far!
>
> One thing that would be very useful to me (running on Windows 7) is to have
> more that one HostFS disc. Is that possible? Googling suggests a patch in
> 2009 that enabled this, but I'm not sure how relevant that is today.

That patch is not relevant to current RPCEmu, and has some issues.

We are planning to add multiple discs to HostFS, but it is just one
item on a very long 'todo' list. We are currently concentrating on
fixing bugs and adding some other frequently requested features.

However, it would still be good to know how multiple discs would be
useful to you, as I may be able to suggest a workaround for you
depending on your needs.

Thanks

Matthew