[Rpcemu] Basic questions

Peter Howkins rpcemu.howkins at marutan.net
Fri Nov 4 02:33:55 PDT 2011

On Fri, Nov 04, 2011 at 08:40:22AM +0000, Richard Torrens (lists) wrote:

> This is due to my being a RISC Os user not knowing enough about Linux!
>
> The instructions assume a lot of experience of Linux!

Yes, RPCEmu is an application that runs on the host os, there's an
assumption in the instructions that people do know, or will be willing to
learn that host os to operate it.

If you're incapable of using any system other than RISC OS, it may be
advisable to find a suitable native hardware system to use in future.

Peter

--
Peter Howkins
peter.howkins at marutan.net