[Rpcemu] Well really.

Tim Powys-Lybbe tim at powys.org
Fri Nov 11 02:17:52 PST 2011

On 10 Nov at 22:59, Steve (ROOL) <srevill at riscosopen.org> wrote:

<snip>

> Anyway, I don't want to hijack the RPCEmu list for a discussion on
> ROOL bounties so feel free to pose questions over on our forums. :)

I hate forums, far to much plonking about to log in and out and do
passwords, etc.  At least on this mail client (MPro) all I have to do is
to click on the space bar and more effortlessly from one discussion to
another.  Can't a gateway be opened between the forum and a mailing list
so a contribution to one goes to the other?

Alternatively can't mail clients such as MPro be made to handle the
ghastly forums as well as lovely newsgroups and near-lovely mailing
lists?  (Or have I missed something?)

Tim Powys-Lybbe                                           tim at powys.org
             for a miscellany of bygones: http://powys.org/