[Rpcemu] using pre-compiled build on MacOSX 10.5.6

Luke Abraham theabro at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 27 07:55:54 PDT 2011

Hi David,
cc RPCEmu list

> Ah - I actually got it working with your original instructions and
> it seems to work fine. I replaced the !SparkPlug application from
> the ROL file with the one your provided.

I may have spoken too soon. Do you know how to get the menu (middle)
button (or indeed right button) with a track-pad? If I plug in a USB
mouse I can get it, but cmd-, ctl-, alt-, ctl-atl-, cmd-alt-, cmd-
ctl-, or cmd-ctl-alt-click don't seem to work. In fact any combination
just seems to give the left click.

Thanks,
Luke