[Rpcemu] using pre-compiled build on MacOSX 10.5.6

David Pitt pittdj at pittdj.co.uk
Thu Oct 27 08:24:37 PDT 2011

In message <7E7F1B1A-665B-48BA-9469-AD50D6A2B0D3 at yahoo.co.uk>
  Luke Abraham <theabro at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>> Ah - I actually got it working with your original instructions and
>> it seems to work fine. I replaced the !SparkPlug application from
>> the ROL file with the one your provided.

> I may have spoken too soon. Do you know how to get the menu (middle)
> button (or indeed right button) with a track-pad? If I plug in a USB
> mouse I can get it, but cmd-, ctl-, alt-, ctl-atl-, cmd-alt-, cmd-
> ctl-, or cmd-ctl-alt-click don't seem to work. In fact any combination
> just seems to give the left click.

One option is simply to use RPCEmu in two button mode, the right
button then acts acts as menu. See RPCEmu's Preferences.

Otherwise MagicPrefs on the Mac can enable a "middle" button.

http://magicprefs.com/

I do not have a trackpad but these options do work with a Magic Mouse.
--
David Pitt

MessengerPro 6 on an ARMini running RISC OS 5