[Rpcemu] Checking for corrupt HD4 filesystem

george greenfield george.greenfield at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Feb 1 00:59:57 PST 2012

My HardDisc4 filesystem may be corrupt: is there a * command for
checking this (*CheckMap? *Verify?), and if so, what is the correct
syntax? I've tried *CheckMap [HardDisc4] and got the response 'please
insert HardDisc4' which isn't particularly helpful!

If it turns out the filesystem on HD4 is corrupt, presumably the only
solution is to back up the existing files, delete the existing and
re-install a clean HD4 and copy back the files?

For info, I'm running RPCEmu 0.8.9/RO 4.02 on a Windows7 (64-bit)
machine.

Cheers

George

--