[Rpcemu] internet banking problem

george george.greenfield at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Jan 9 04:35:08 PST 2012

My setup comprises RPCEmu 0.8.8/RISC OS 4.02 running on a Windows 7
(64-bit) machine. I have enabled networking and NetSurf works
normally, giving internet access to Google, the BBC, Wikipedia and
many other sites. Cookies are enabled. However, I cannot access my
Barclays internet banking site: NetSurf times out every time access is
attempted. The same version of NetSurf works ok on my Iyonix with this
site. Has anyone encountered this problem, and if so, is there a fix?
George