[Rpcemu] RPCEmu 0.8.9

Tony Moore old_coaster at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 10 09:42:01 PST 2012

On 1 Jan 2012, Peter Howkins <rpcemu.howkins at marutan.net> wrote:

[snip]

> * Windows
>
>   - The window size is now taller by one pixel. Previously it was too
>     short, and the very bottom row of the display was missing.

I installed RPCEmu v0.8.9, running RO 4.39, on a Vista host. The display
is X1280 Y760 C32K EX1 EY1 F60 (as reported by the Display Manager),
however the bottom row of the display continues to be missing. WimpInfo
reports minimum, and maximum, values of Y as 2, and 1518. Moving the
pointer to the bottom of the window doesn't bring the iconbar to the
front (when covered).

Is this something else which doesn't work with RO 4.39?

Tony