[Rpcemu] CD-ROM support on OS X 10.7.2

Mike Fowler mjf2708 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 06:36:20 PST 2012

Hello,

Apologies if this has been covered before (I have searched), but are CD-ROMs supported in RPCemu on OS X (10.7.2)?

I'm currently using Frank Devereux's beta of 0.8.9 with an installation from the ROOL Emulator Stick (RISC OS 5.17), which works well in all other respects - including networking, with NetSurf giving excellent Internet access. However, when I click on the CD-ROM icon I get 'CD-ROM drive not found'.

I notice that there are fewer options under the File > CD-ROM menu, compared to Windows or Linux (according to the manual) - no 'Direct CD Access' option.

Mike