[Rpcemu] CD problems with RPCEmeu 0.8.9 on Winows XP

Peter Howkins rpcemu.howkins at marutan.net
Mon Jan 16 12:44:58 PST 2012

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 12:38:27PM +0000, Timmermans, Andre wrote:

> 1) The drive is not listed by RPCEmu in the menu

Can you please download and run this test program, it lists all the drive
letters and a flag that describes drive type. Can you tell me the number
that's printed next to your E:

http://www.marutan.net/rpcemu/tmp/drivetest.exe

>From that I might be able to figure out why it's not been added to the
menu.

> 2) Switching to the CD control panel of DigitalCD kills RPCEmu.
>
> After various tests, it appears that it calls to SWI 0x41269 (CD_AudioParams)
> which triggers the kill. I have added the RPC log below.

Cheers, I'll get around to investigating at some point.

Peter

--
Peter Howkins
peter.howkins at marutan.net