[Rpcemu] Some ques re RPCemu-0.8.9 on Linux

Terry Duell tduell at iinet.net.au
Mon Jan 16 14:10:51 PST 2012

Hullo Peter,

On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 08:01:43 +1100, Peter Howkins
<rpcemu.howkins at marutan.net> wrote:

> Hi, Terry, apologies for not replying before, I've had the lurgy.

That's OK. Hope all's well now.

> You've got a crash there, which I really need to debug. But due to you
> having the files that make it crash I'll have to get you to do it :)
[snip]

> That should do for a start ....

OK, did all the gdb stuff, but RPCemu didn't crash.
When I clicked on my Fedora dir (home dir on Linux host), to open it,
RPCemu essentially froze. Nothing in the RPCemu window would respond. I
eventually had to kill RPCemu, and as a result there was no stack trace.
Attached is all the info reported in the terminal window.
I'll try again a few more times and hopefully get it to crash.

Regards,
Terry Duell