[Rpcemu] installing two copies of rpcemu

Richard Spencer spencer_richard at live.com
Tue Jan 17 07:00:57 PST 2012

> Having installed RPCEmu v0.8.9, running RO 4.39, on a Vista host, I'm
> now wanting to install a second copy of RPCEmu, to run RO 5.19.
[snip]
> Can anyone please offer advice.
I don't have any experience with the .msi Installer version, but I'd suggest downloading the .zip and decompressing this to the install location of your choice.  From experience, it is perfectly happy in \Users\username\xyz etc. no need for system priviledges/"Program Files". Then go ahead putting the 5.19 rom in the new roms directory and you're pretty much ready to go.  I don't have a method of sharing data with your existing 4.39 install, other than using Explorer under Vista, I'm afraid. HTH, Richard