[Rpcemu] installing two copies of rpcemu

Tony Moore old_coaster at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 17 09:57:41 PST 2012

On 17 Jan 2012, Peter Howkins <rpcemu.howkins at marutan.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 02:27:29PM +0000, Tony Moore wrote:
>
> > Having installed RPCEmu v0.8.9, running RO 4.39, on a Vista host,
> > I'm now wanting to install a second copy of RPCEmu, to run RO 5.19.
>
> For more than one copy per windows machine I'd recommend install two
> (or more) copies of the "zip archive" version instead of trying to use
> the msi installer.

Peter, many thanks for that, and to Richard Spencer for similar advice.

I'm pleased to say that 5.19 is now running, but I have a problem with
the boot sequence, which I put into the ShareFS folder (intending to
transfer it to hd4 later). I tried *sharefs then *opt 4,2 but this is
ignored by RPCEmu. Is there some other command to do this?

Tony