[Rpcemu] installing two copies of rpcemu

Tony Moore old_coaster at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 17 12:14:50 PST 2012

On 17 Jan 2012, Tony Moore <old_coaster at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

[snip]

> I'm pleased to say that 5.19 is now running, but I have a problem with
> the boot sequence, which I put into the ShareFS folder (intending to
> transfer it to hd4 later). I tried *sharefs then *opt 4,2 but this is
> ignored by RPCEmu. Is there some other command to do this?

Having now read the manual - I should have done so before posting! - and
*configure filesystem hostfs and *configure boot, RPCEmu now boots from
HostFS. However I still can't see the hard drive icon. hd4 is present in
the RPCEmu folder, but it doesn't appear on the iconbar and, in Tasks >
Configure... > Discs, there is no provision for hard drives, only
'Conventional SCSI' which is greyed-out.

I've clearly missed something, but what?

Tony